Friday 4 November 2011

November update Braces on

Hiya!
well yesterday i got the braces on my bottom teeth! i wasnt sure if she would go ahead with it as ive felt a bit of bone where one of my teeth were removed. but she said this will just go away.
Firstly your teeth are dried and then they stick the brackets on and glued into place with a laser. It only took 20mins!! it didnt feel too bad but as the day went on it really did!! take paint killers and defo use the small silicone wax strips for your brackets. my lip is swollen and all cut. i wasnt to eat for a hour or so, or even drink! this is beacuse the hygenist put a floride glaze on after they were fixed on. for eatting i had soup and soft bread... come dinner time i had macaroni.
I was given a goody bag with a small toothbrush, toothpase and small brushes to go inbetween the wire. Also was advised to get a Fluride mouthwash.
I was abit upset to be honest at how i look. the blackets look huge on my small teeth and i cant help worry how this will look on my top set!
 but its all going to be worth it im sure :)

i go back in december to get the braces tightened and again in febuary, b efore i get the tops on and see the surgeons again!
each time i go i get my pointy teeth filled a little as well.
day 2 and im still abit sore! hope its all ok by monday as im going out for my favourite tapas meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment